PERSONALIZED ONLINE VIDEO LESSONS WITH STUART FUCHS are available for all levels of ukulele, guitar study, didjeridoo, improvisation, cultivating a meditative approach to music and more.
Study one on one in the comfort of your own home with an acclaimed and heart centered teacher. Stuart has helped thousands of people from all walks of life play music with greater ease, expression and confidence - as well as how to use musical play as a meditation path.
You’ll receive world class instruction from a Grammy Nominated & award winning teaching artist AND come away with customized study recordings to work with.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Email email@example.com to schedule your session. Include know what city & timezone you live in.
- Five minutes before we meet, you will receive an email you a link to a ZOOM chatroom. Click the link and your ZOOM program will open up. If you haven’t installed it, you will be taken to a page to download & install.
- Please be ready to go at the start time, in a well lit room. Once you’re “inside” the ZOOM chatroom room, use your mouse to turn on your webcam & audio in the control panel at the bottom of the ZOOM window. (see pic)
- Please choose a few songs or a lesson topic you’d like to explore with me - it’s always great to email me a PDF of the song you’d like to work on.
- I’ll share tips, uke techniques and answer any questions you have.
- During the lesson, you'll be able to RECORD CUSTOMIZED VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS that you can study from later! These are yours forever to study from...please DO NOT POST or share any of the follow up videos to you tube, face book, or other social media.
PRICES & PAYMENT:
30 min lessons are $40, one hour lessons are $65
Unless in the case of a medical or family emergency, cancellations made less than 24 hours before lesson is scheduled to begins are considered a missed lesson and will not be refunded.
Please send payment via Paypal at the time of booking the lesson to reserve the timeslot.
NOTE: Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org using Paypal’s “friend or family” option to avoid Paypal’s service fee.
If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to set up a PayPal account. It is very easy to do and the safest way to make online payments.
Don’t worry about being overly "ready" for your next lesson...better to just show up and go from the place you are.
OKAY... THAT'S A LOT OF INFO! :-)
TO SUMMARIZE: FOR ONLINE LESSONS W STU on ZOOM, YOU'LL WANT TO:
1) Download ZOOM - for Mac or PC
2) Set up a PayPal account
3) Let me know what City and Country you live is so we can schedule a lesson (I teach worldwide, so we'll have to coordinate our timezones
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask anything…email: email@example.com
I look forward to serving you and your musical journey!